X-813 is the first PMP player based on S2100 chip-set solution.
- Core CPU: 240MHz ARM926EJ 32bits
- Internal Memory: Spansion Flash Memory
- Battery: 950mAH
I was very much satisfied with the performance it has in hardware and playing. But I still think there are many things UNIbit should do on software improvement.
- No resume feature for media play, you have to select again and again the next media to play if you switched the functions between music, movie, radio or book reader. Of cause, if you power off the device, you need select the play point again too.
- I didn't find the bookmark function with it
- Don't support folders/categories for music or movie, you can't organize your media files with folders or categories
- Expects synchronization function with PC, so you can organize your media files more efficiently
- Operation is not uniformed, the operation of +/- and <>> sometime confusing
- Key touch feeling is not satisfied, to hard to be pressed
- Layout for +/-, <>> is not rationalized, especially you feel confuse when you are playing games
- MiniSD slot is too shallow, the MiniSD is sticking out, it will be easily removed from the slot